- Paul Wilczynski
My A LA CARTE PRICE LIST is intended as a general guide to price ranges; individual projects will usually fit within the prices quoted.
THE PROCESS FOR ENGAGING MY SERVICES IS:
1. Fill in the contact form below. Be sure to include your email and phone number so I can arrange for a time for us to talk.
2. I'll call you and we'll have a conversation about the exact details of your project, whether it be a refinish, a restoration, customization, or a complete new build.
3. I'll quote you a price and a projected completion date and let you know how much money I'll need to get started.
4. You send me the instrument and/or deposit.
5. I get cracking on your project.
Once I've completed your project, I'll contact you (usually by email)
6. You pay the remainder of the price, and,
You receive your project, completed to your specifications, via UPS or USPS.
PLAY IT AND SMILE!
You can be sure that your instrument will receive personal treatment. I use only the best materials, and my work has the benefit of over 40 years of experience in woodworking, painting, metal and plastics fabrication, and the application of this encyclopedic knowledge and hands-on experience to my work with stringed instruments.
I have HUNDREDS of satisfied customers!